- maximal size adjustment and variability of the angles for ideal adaption to the anatomy of the individual horse's skull
- anatomical design for steady positioning of the bit with immediate influence on the flews and the tongue for precise aids
- especially short, softly padded noseband positioned centrally on the bridge of the nose in order to minimize stress on sensitive nerve tracts, blood vessels and delicate bones
- chin strap leading around the bit, minding the flews and saving them from pressure, chafing
- the additional top back strap and the chin strap ensure relieve for the mandibular branches and embrace the horse's head gently and safely
- rounded, especially softly padded and divided poll piece which is adapted to the limited space behind the ears
- elevated poll bridge with individual length adjustment for an optimal pressure distribution and pressure reduction on the vertebras
- made of high quality leather
- noseband attached to headpiece via buckles on both sides
- throat lash adjustable on both sides
- curved browband with crystals
- with hook studs, stainless steel fittings
- includes web reins with twice the amount of leather stops in small intervals for perfect grip and highly variable length of rein
|available with delivery date|
Within this table you can directly add quantities. Click the respective cells and finish the process with "add to cart".
The different colourings give you further details (see left).